A boy wake up from his dream
Questioning the sky that lies above him
"Why does it have to be unreal,
Even though it's more ideal that reality?"
He closes his eyes once again
And the world around him began anew to follow his will
A girl opened her eyes at an unfamiliar place
Questioning what happens to her life up until now
"Why do I not realize the reality,
Even though I'm living on it all this time?"
She stands up to face the new world that lies in front of her
And the world welcome her by spreading unlimited amount of hopes
This is a tale of fate
A string that tied oneself with another
This is a tale of life
A wheel that spun as if it was restless
This is a tale of world
A place where everyone gather as one
A boy and a girl opened their eyes after a long journey
Looking at each other, they smiled
Now that there're two of them, boredom and loneliness vanished
We are alive."
A story of adolesence's qualm and question. A story that revolves around world, life, and fate. And a story about sense of belonging..
- Novel Illustrations
- Chapter 01. A Simple Presence Of A Living Being
- Chapter 02. Reunion Is Just Another Word For Repeated Problem
- Chapter 03. The Black And White Concerto
- Chapter 04. Our Howling Of Loneliness
- Chapter 05. Quizzical Qualm
- Chapter 06. Everyone's World That Is Better Than Mine
- Chapter 07. Flawed Bliss
- Author's Afterword